Friday, October 16, 2009

everything is over!!!

how much did i love u
i laughed and cried becouse of u
i live becouse of u
did that bore u?
do u not like anymore?
why do u leave me,who only knew u?


how much did i like u
u cared for me and proteted me more than anyone
are u really leaving me?
did u really forget me?
i didn't know u were this kind of person


even though i cry for love
even though i suffer becouse of love
its ok, its my fault for loving u too much
it was all just luxury
only pain is left
only tear is left watering in my eyes


how do i erase u?
how do i forget u?
the scars that u left in my heart will be left there forever
i dont think it will heal even after time has passed
seems i cant make it without u


why do we part?
everyone was envious us
consider once more
remember once more
how much u loved me


i only loved u like crazy

why do u only make me suffer?

love is over!!!

we are over!!!

u cant love anyone
u cant be happy
if u're happy without me, how do i live?
i dont want to continue like that
from love to lingering feeling,
i want to throw them all away


everything is over!!!

1 comments:

Widurisha said...

Salam,cr elegant wear,kebaya,blouse dll?Jemput ke http://www.widurisha.blogspot.com TQ